Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited (the “Company”) has a policy that considers paying annual dividends to shareholders twice per year in a total rate of no less than 50% of net profit of the Company’s consolidated financial statements, after deduction of all reserves. However, said dividend payment is subject to change, depending upon the investment plan, other necessities and appropriateness in the future as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors. As for the dividend payment policy of subsidiaries, the subsidiaries will pay dividends to Pruksa according to the subsidiaries’ net profit. In paying dividend, many factors shall be taken into consideration, such as their operating result, financial position, liquidity, business expansion and factors related to the management of their businesses.
Dividend at the Company Paid to Shareholders as follows:
|Performance Year||Consolidated Net Profit Attributable to
Owners of the Parent (Bt m)
|Dividend per Share
|Interim Dividend 2023||1,202.83||0.54||0.37||69||Sep 6, 2023|
|2022||3,275.91||1.47||1.32 (1)||90||May 17, 2023|
|Interim Dividend 2022||1,165.22||0.52||0.36||69||Sep 2, 2022|
|2021||2,859.21||1.28||1.07 (2)||84||May 13, 2022|
|Interim Dividend 2021||1,205.77||0.54||0.35||65||Sep 7, 2021|
|2020||3,165.76||1.42||1.07 (3)||75||May 14, 2021|
|Interim Dividend 2020||1,512.92||0.68||0.34||50||Sep 3, 2020|
|2019||5,654.50||2.53||1.60 (4)||63||Apr 30, 2020|
|Interim Dividend 2019||2,765.82||1.24||0.62||50||Sep 4, 2019|
|2018||6,115.81||2.74||1.65 (5)||60||May 15, 2019|
|Interim Dividend 2018||2,472.25||1.11||0.55||50||Sep 5, 2018|
|2017||5,605.34||2.51||1.38 (6)||55||May 15, 2018|
|Interim Dividend 2017||2,508.48||1.12||1.02||91||Sep 6, 2017|
|2016||6,107.67||2.74||2.10||77||May 19, 2017|
|2015||7,670.28||3.44||1.75||51||May 18, 2016|
|2014||6,653.84||2.99||1.00 (7)||45||May 15, 2015|
|2013||5,801.82||2.61||0.85 (7)||37||May 15, 2014|
|2012||3,898.14||1.76||0.50 (7)||34||May 17, 2013|
(1) At the Board of Directors' meeting on February 16, 2023, the Board of Directors resolved to approve the payment of dividends at the rate of Bt1.32 per share, totaling Bt2,947 m. The Company paid interim dividends on September 7, 2022 at the rate of Bt0.36 per share, resulting in the remaining dividend payment at the rate of Bt0.96 per share, totaling Bt2,143 m. The aforementioned dividend is subject to the approval from the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company.
(2) The dividend for 2021 performance was approved at Bt1.07 per share, excluding interim dividend of Bt0.35 per share, resulting in the remaining dividend payment at the rate of Bt0.72 per share.
(3) The dividend for 2020 performance was approved at Bt1.07 per share, excluding interim dividend of Bt0.34 per share, resulting in the remaining dividend payment at the rate of Bt0.73 per share.
(4) The dividend for 2019 performance was approved at Bt1.60 per share, excluding interim dividend of Bt0.62 per share, resulting in the remaining dividend payment at the rate of Bt0.98 per share.
(5) The dividend for 2018 performance was approved at Bt1.65 per share, excluding interim dividend of Bt0.55 per share, resulting in the remaining dividend payment at the rate of Bt1.10 per share.
(6) The dividend for 2017 performance was approved at Bt1.38 per share, excluding interim dividend of Bt1.02 per share, resulting in the remaining dividend payment at the rate of Bt0.36 per share.
(7) The dividend payout ratio in 2012-2014 calculated from the Company’s net profits of separate financial statement. While 2015 onwards, the dividend payout ratio calculated from the consolidated net profit according to a change in dividend policy.